You will be responsible for the continuously development of the web page user interface and overall alignment of business strategy with the end-user experience.
In you daily work you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform business goals into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of business development, marketing, designers, researchers, engineers throughout the design process — from creating user flows and wireframes to building user-interface mockups and prototypes.
- Assist business and marketing in product decisions through user research, customer development, prototyping and iterative feedback loops
- Work with business, marketing, design and development teams to create a vision of the future user experience using proven methodology and the latest technology
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concepts, prototypes, interaction design and development
- Translate business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts and ideas
- Continuously lead the product performance optimization process from and end-user perspective, thru defined KPIs and measurable goals
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with business, marketing and development teams (evangelize the products to colleagues).
- Mentor junior UX designers and share knowledge on UX methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working as a senior web UX Designer and proven track record in working with established brands and businesses
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in designing adaptive-/responsive full-service consumer- and business applications for web
- Strong understanding of unique web capabilities of mobile and desktop platforms.
- Strong understanding of Communications, Information Technology, Anthropology or Visual Design
- Comfortable presenting and working with management, teams and stakeholders
- Expertise in all key UX disciplines from user research, facilitating user groups and transforming business requirements into strong user experiences documented in prototypes, wireframes and interaction design
Note: This is a freelance project, but the client might be interested in an actual permanent employment, if the candidate is interested. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.