For financial client we are looking for a profile to help with digital Workplace
We are looking for a profile that can support the overall program manager for driving and implementing Digital Workplace program.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Enhance efficiency and productivity
- Improve employees satisfaction
- Attract international talents
The candidate must have the broader aspects and experience in translating the strategy of Digital Workplace into tangible value adding activities. The candidate must also support moving in the right direction to avoid known pit falls in introducing and implementing a Digital Workplace strategy with focus on workplace IT, but also the business case and related non-IT benefits of Digital Workplace.
- 80% on strategy, process, change and stakeholder management. The strategy will probably include writing business case, find requirements and needs. Change management will probably include challenging exiting points of view. Stakeholder management include dialog with line managers, HR, Communication and engagement of employee.
- 10 – 15% technology: desktops, HVD/VDI, laptops, mobile devices, thin clients etc.
- 5 - 10% is on the application side: legacy systems, cloud, office products etc.
The background of this profile could be management, process improvement or HR.
Deadline is 4th of May. Start:
22th of May
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.