We are looking for a resource to drive the training track in our Organisation change management (OCM) team until July 2021.
The project consists currently of 2 delivery teams lead by a Product Manager. A systems integration team and a business process team. Each team is supported by a Scrum Master. The OCM team is anchored under an OCM lead driving the change management activities. The OCM team is responsible for driving benefit realisation, stakeholder management, communication activities & training of end-users.
The consultant will be part of the OCM team currently consisting of 4 people.
- Communications responsible
- Benefit realisation & reporting responsible
- Training responsible (You - vacant position)
In close collaboration with the OCM Lead the consultant will drive training activities, align with process subject matter experts to enable colleagues across the firm tosucceed in the new ways of working. Tasks
The current systems & excel trackers supports many business processes of varying complexity and/or efficiency. It is of utmost importance that the new system has high initial adoption rate and high user satisfaction.
The IT module being implemented will is the Registrations module of the Vault RIM suite - a standard, cloud-based solution and many changes to organization and processes are expected.
The main task is to ensure roll-out and training of end-users, to make them ready to adapt new processes and new IT tool.
- Drive, plan and own the training activities
- Create training materials
- Prepare organisation for training by supporting the creation of a network of implementation leads.
- Support training for the early adopter roll-out March 2021
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be an integrated part of our OCM team
We are looking for a consultant with proven experience in the following (prioritized):
- Proven track-record as training lead & driving training in global organisations
- Roll-out of new business processes and it-solutions
- Different training approaches and when to apply what, depending on receiver (live training, videos, guidelines, e-learning etc.)
- Distributed training – as we have more than 140 country affiliates
- How to make training material and Standard Operating Procedures connect and play together.
- General Change management and communication skills
- Working in an Agile delivery team
- Familiarity with the Vault RIM suite from Veeva.
ASAP (1st feb)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.