Experienced AWS data engineer/developer for developing data platform for embedded data science projects.
The consultant will:
- Contribute to bringing the AWS-based data platform for research into production,
- Implement the foundations of the AWS configuration for the platform,
- Configure relevant AWS services according to best practice
- Integrate AWS data services with core Novo Nordisk data AWS data lake
- Assist with implementation of the data platform by providing guidance for technical setup
- Help define the optimal configuration of the data platform into the data science work being done within the organizational area
- Support the optimizing of roles and responsibility within the data engineering and data science organization in GRT & GDD based on best practice from other organizations
- Making version controlled (GIT) data pipelines to manage ingestion and transformation of data through AWS services
Data Engineering, Software development, IAM & Machine Learning/Analytics
In particular, hands on experience (2-3 years preferably) with making well architected solutions using e.g. AWS Glue, Cloudformation, AWS Athena, Lambda, Amazon Sagemaker, EC2, S3 and IAM is essential.
Additionally, we are looking for an experienced developer with a keen insight on overall solution architecture based on experience from 5+ years of development activities. Start:
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.