The consultant will specifically be working to support the clients Enterprise Architect to deliver on projects and demands within digitalization, mobility and data-driven solutions architecture.
The consultant will be working closely with both business and IT stakeholders and should also have a practical and operational hands-on attitude, ready to execute on practical documentation, specifications etc.
Background experience would preferably be within software development but with an understanding of integrating off-the-shelf products into an integrated environment.
Examples of tasks to assist on are:
- Design and develop architecture documents for solutions
- Standardization and specification of new interface requirements
- Reverse engineering of existing interfaces to find out what solutions do today.
- Analyze and understand business requirements and consequences for architecture in various projects and daily business demands
- Sparring and alignment across IT and business
- Evaluation of impact of IT roadmap on existing solutions
- Evaluation and assessment of new solutions for new requirements
- Knowledge of API REST/SOAP, SQL, Virtual Databases, Security/Federation, Cloud/Azure, AIS and SAP PM module.
- Knowledge of mobility solutions or app development is a plus.
- For documenting architecture Archi and the Archimate model will be used
11 month + option (onsite 5 days a week)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.