For a client in Copenhagen we are searching for a architect (Java).
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference. Your professionalqualifications include:
o Experience with agile development processes (E.g. Scrum, Kanban)
o Experience with Java, Spring and Hibernate.
o Experience with databases and SQL.
o Experience with development of REST-based APIs.
o Experience with Git, Jenkins, Maven.
o Experience with Linux/UNIX is an advantage
o Experience with data-intensive applications solutions with demanding of high accessibility and distributed systems
- Experience with test-driven development and agile processes together with tools as jUnit, Fitnesse, Confluence and Jira
Among your personal qualities, we are looking for:
- Previous experience as an architect for a team/solution (with team management experience being a plus)
- Passionate to be an architec and take responsibility for your own development
- Fluent in Danish and English well, both oral and in writing
- Ability to express thoughts clearly in verbal and written communications
- Ability to understand complex systems and events with external dependencies
- Ability to see areas of improvements and suggest suitable solutions
- Eagerness to always learn more and share knowledge with others
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.