The Scrum Master role is a part of a newly established project, and the consultant will be a part of the project both through the RfP- and the Implementation phase.
The key focus for the Scrum Master for the first months will be to support the RfP process for selecting suppliers within a number of areas, including e.g. software, configuration-and migration.
In parallel with the Sourcing Process, the Scrum Master will facilitate the mobilisation of the project, enabling a successful launch of the implementation.
The role of the Scrum Master will be to support driving the process by providing input for instance in relation to evaluating the proposals submitted by the suppliers, ensuring agile events and coordination in the team and supporting the product owner.
Following the finalisation of the Sourcing Process, the Implementation period will start. The Consultant should:
- possess strong project management skills (especially in relation to working in a SAFe setup) and is able to evaluate and challenge proposals on organisational and process fit to SAFe
Experience working in a SAFe setup (Preferably as a Scrum Master)
- possess sound technical skills and knowledge, e.g. enabling the ability to challenge suppliers on technical areas to evaluate proposals based on technical fit, architecture etc.
- SAFe Scrum Master certification mandatory, additional certifications such as leading SAFe is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience working in the Life Science industry, preferably within Regulatory affairs
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical skills and understanding, e.g. in relation to IT architecture and IT security
- Ability to communicate with both technical- and non-technical people
- Preferably some experience in participating in procurement processes (RfP), but not required
- Vendor management experience
4-5 months + extension
Greater Copenhagen Area
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.