You will be a key part of the team creating the foundation for an updated operating model that improves the bank’s ability to service clients, partners and other providers in a digital front-to-back trade process. As a Senior IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Building strong stakeholder relationships in across both business and IT
- Functional solutions relating to reference data and trade bookings
- Defining business requirements and translating these into functional requirements and specifications
- Detailed documentation of requirements and process flows in the Saxo context
- Definition and documentation of use cases
- Grooming and maintaining backlogs of features to be delivered by IT
- Definition and documentation of test cases
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Acting as a go-between and translator between IT and business stakeholders (across all geographies)
4+ years of work experience in a business analyst role in the Capital Markets area
Prior experience within the capital markets area with a fundamental understanding of securities and derivatives trade handling.
Understanding of data supporting the trading process and a basic understanding of the front-to-back handling of derivatives and securities.
Able to work on several related components simultaneously
As a person you strive to create results and work to find the necessary and shortest path from problem statement and requirements through to solution.
A strong drive, high level of proactivity and ability to challenge the as-is situation
A structured way of working and ability to manage deadlines
An experienced user of
- Team-player ready to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Highly structured approach to documentation and communication
3 - 4 mdr.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.