Our client is looking for testers to be part of an Agile team tasked with ensuring that the software application fulfills requirements either through standard functionality or configuration. Design and execution of automated and manual test cases to verify functional requirements where configuration is required.
The test consultants must devise a strategy for developing robust, automated test cases that have a low risk of being affected by the regular releases from the software supplier and the configurations performed by the client throughout the project. The goal should be to automate all test cases, but in case manual test cases are required, these must be designed and executed in TIMS3 (HP QualityCenter), which also interfaces to Leapwork for execution of the automated test cases. Continuous execution of the accumulated test case suite in each iteration is to be expected.
- Device strategy for development of automated test cases for the Operational Verification which is aligned with the overall quality and validation strategy
- Design and execute automated test cases using Leapwork and TIMS3
- Training DevOps team members in use of Leapwork upon handover to DevOps organisation
- Assist in creating functional/technical/configuration specification is TIMS3 based on Veeva’s configurations of Vault CTMS
- Design automated test cases in LeapWork
- Execute Leapwork test cases from TIMS3
- Design and execute manual test cases (if needed) in TIMS3
- Support NN LoB in design and execution of manual test cases in TIMS3
- Participate in PI Planning, Iteration Planning and other agile events
- Assist in onboarding of additional test resources if required
- Defect management in TIMS3 for the Operational Verification phase
- Participate in Quality and Validation CoP to align across the agile teams
Mandatory skills :
- Working in an agile team following SAFe design principles
- Design/execution of automated and manual test cases
- Ability to communicate with both technical resources and LoB
Knowledge of Leapwork and TIMS3 (HP QualityCenter) is required, while knowledge of Veeva Vault is an advantage (training is the specific Vault will be provided). Azure DevOps will be used for planning and follow-up.
The ability to engage with and understand the technical resources performing the configuration and line of business holding knowledge of the supported business processes, while working independently on fulfilling the overall risk-based test strategy and ensuring complete coverage, is required. Start:
30/10 2021 (40 hrs /week)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.