The client needs an experienced Training and change management consultant to support in a project concerning new labeling processes and IT solution for labelling.
The client would like to hire an experienced training and change management consultant to support the project preparing for go live, making sure the end users are trained and ready to use the new process and IT solution
The consultant will be part of the OCM team consisting of 7 people.
- Training responsible - consultant to be hired.
- Benefit Realization responsible
- Affiliate ambassador, the connection to our affiliates
- Training and communication (to be hired internally )
A consultant with proven experience in the following (prioritized):
- track-record as training lead in global organization
- of new business processes and it-solutions
- training approaches and when to apply what, depending on receiver (live training, videos, guidelines, e-learning etc.)
- training – as client has many country affiliates
- to make the training material and SOP “connect and play together”
- Change management and communication skills
- in Agile project settings
- to work closely together with LoB as well as IT
In close collaboration with the “OCM Team Lead” the consultant will work out the training strategy and implement it together with the OCM Team and rest of project organisation.
The current system supports many business processes of varying complexity and/or efficiency. Many of them business critical to the client. It is of utmost importance that the new system has high initial adoption rate and high user satisfaction. The IT system being implemented will be a standard, SaaS solution and many changes to organization and processes are expected. Some level of resistance must be expected and overcome.
The main task is to ensure roll-out and training of end-users, to make them ready to adapt new processes and new IT tool.
- Drive, plan and own the training activities
- Create training materials
- Prepare organization for training, e.g. establish super user trainer team
- Prepare and plan early adopter roll-out
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
The project is in motion and there can be some overlap with tasks already done or in progress with other team members. The precise task definitions to be done based on available time and competences.
From October 2020 until May 2021, with the possibility for extension whole 2021 for the right candidate but might be extended or shortened.
The expected workload varies with the project schedule, but an average allocation of 100% is expected in the period.
As it’s an agile project we aim for full allocation onsite – but taking Covid19 into consideration, most work are currently done from home. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.