For one of our clients we are looking for a very skilled Java developer and architect:
The client run an IoT monitoring platform with more than 200.000 assets connected. These assets generate alarms that are tunneled through a cloud environment, and based on different rules;Tickets are created in Zerndesk.
They need to replace Zendesk implementation with an internal tool.
Before doing that – they need a plan – A clear documentation of all the current integrations and what we need to make the move.
- The client needs a strong and independent architect with developer experience that can help them with this project. It's essential that the consultant can work on his own and mainly share his finding and considerations.
- Experience with replacing 3rd party integration
- Documentation of existing zendesk implementatiaon
- Define the decide changes to implementation and present those to stakeholders
- Requirements for the new ticket system
- Create new acitecture/ for AMS implementation
- Developer documentations of existing integration
·PPT - a high-level architecture of new integration
·Requirements/handshake with the AMS team
·Story - developer tasks. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.