For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Architect with experience within Solution design.
The project can be done as a combination of onsite and remote. Project scope:
Optimization and automation of planning – project/activity planning and capacity planning across the value chain in CMC. Role:
The role is more advisory on defining which structure to follow (target architecture on data structure). Key responsibilities:
Define, communicate and execute shared technical and architectural vision and guidelines to ensure that the solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives
- Establish critical NFRs for the solution and participate in the definition of others
- Work with Suppliers and Enterprise Architect, to analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics and communicate and define requirements for interactions with solution context
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile team to implement them
- Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy
- Operate within an economic framework when analyzing the impact of design decisions
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality and Team and Technical Agility
- Certified in System or Solution Architecture
- Significant technical insight and knowledge is required
- 1+ year experience in Agile methodologies is preferred
- Experience with establishment of shared data foundation – master data, data availability, transparency, data quality
- Possibly – Cloud AWS/Azure
- Experience with Pharma industry – CMC
- Experience with supply, demand, capacity, project and portfolio management preferred
Greater Copenhagen Area, Denmark
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.