A chatbot on an Azure account needs to be improved.
The team works 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
The chatbot was created 1 year ago and has included very basic functionalities and connects to data dumbs from Quality systems.
Interactions etc. are saved in Azure and Dialogflow is used to control the flow/NLP. It is possible to switch storing of interactions off in Dialogflow to train and see interactions in there. The focus is on:
- building in new questions+answers
- deleting/hiding some old functionalities
- improving the user experience and intent recognition.
We need the development to be so standardised that an internal developer will be able to take over the maintenance end 2020/start 2021 - there might be a need for handover when finalising the task. Requirements:
- experience with bot connector to Teams
- experience with dialog flow but also technical expertise to be able to connect different components of architecture.
optional: Agile project experience Start:
4 months, 3 days a week
combined Copenhagen and remote
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.