The client would like to hire an experienced scrum master to support the start-up of the project’s SAFe agile journey.
The Scrum master will be an integral part of the team and will be the experts in the SAFe agile way of working and role model technique and behaviour inside a team.
The consultant will maintain the agile way of working day-to-day. The consultant will be responsible for facilitating events on team or program level, e.g. stand-ups, planning, demos and retrospectives. The consultant will work closely together with product owners and product management on how to fill and prioritise the backlog. The consultant will also manage impediments to the team.
The main tasks are
- Keep track of and help solve impediments and escalate if necessary
- Help the team manage their progress via transparent backlog and board overviews
- Help the team and other roles prepare and align expectations before events
- Assess the team’s agile way of working and culture and provide feedback.
The client would like to hire a consultant with proven experience in the following (prioritized):
- Proven track-record as scrum master in a setup with multiple delivery teams
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the SAFe methodology i.e. a SAFe Scrum master certification
- Large experience in facilitation workshops
- Ability to lift the team and guide it in the agile way of working
- Ability to work closely together with stakeholders
- Personality: Empathic, good at listening, frontrunner of agile mindset
- Experienced with AzureDevOps
15th of September 2020
30th of June 2021
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.