For a client in the life and pension business, we are looking for an Edlund Developer.
As senior developer you will be responsible for technical design and development of
larger features and you will also be involved in the refinement and business design of
features in preparation for development. You will be expected to present for stakeholders
and business experts – both as part of short iteration reviews after each sprint and a final
demo upon delivery. The team has senior developers that are experts in N16 and Traditional Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with developing Life Insurance and Pension solutions based
on Edlunds framework and experience from Edlunds newest kernel framework –
- 5+ years experience with Life Insurance and Pensions business domain – e.g. Actuarial
calculation related to mean interest, Contributions, Disbursement, Agreements,
Tax reporting, etc.
- Expert in .Net and C# - knowledge about newest framework version and current
best practices for software design
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for development and technical
design of larger business
- Experienced practitioner of agile development and Scrum.
10. October 2020
12 Months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.