For one of our clients ( financial services) we are looking for a Business Aanalyst:
The consultant will be taking the role as a Business Analyst in the KYC area. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Gathering business requirements for KYC-related initiatives within KYC Agile Release Train
- Leading discussions among various business stakeholders in order to reach a common approach
- Being the bridge between Business and IT
- Facilitating User Acceptance tests, demo sessions, business stakeholder meetings
- Taking active part in proposing solution design together with the development team
- Engagement with key business leads and senior management stakeholders to define, agree and approve Project Scope and Objectives.
- Engage with programme and project stakeholders, business leads and SMEs, and lead workshops to define AS IS to TO BE Organizational target operating model landscape.
- Define a comprehensive set of business requirements for organization design, across multiple business areas. (Requirements will be a combination of both business and IT focused requirements.)
- Perform GAP analysis and use business process modelling, KPIs, volumetric data etc, to forecast operational FTE impacts.
- Define system requirements associated with Organizational redesign.
- Define resourcing and recruitment considerations associated with the change.
- Produce required standard artefacts to describe detailed design and solution, including business requirements document, user stories, functional models, organization charts, role descriptions, FTE sizing, process / customer journey maps, technology requirements etc.
This role will provide business analysis expertise, make recommendations on solutions, and support implementation planning to drive the KYC-related changes across the organization with respect to uplifting and streamlining KYC processes and solutions.
- Strong Business Analyst and Change Management experience (2+ years) from large scale Banking and Financial change programs or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle.
- Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Professional, organized, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing).
As the project covers all geographies, travelling within the Nordics should be expected. Start:
Copenhagen + Travlleing to rest of Scandinavia
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.