For a client we are looking for an IAM Specialist.
The project is onsite in Denmark, and the language requirement is Danish.
The cobsultant must have been part of a team where they have deployed the skills listed below, understand the consequences of the each of the configuration options with regard to customer requirements and needs, be recognized as a leader that can mentor others, able to manage stakeholder requirements and handle stakeholder communication with the CISO or designee, and can lead an effort that can access the needs and the use cases of the client and make sound architectural decisions regarding the deployment of the tooling.
The consultant must be able to work independently and not have to rely on others on the team to be able to answer questions and recommend tooling deployment and configuration scenarios. Requirements:
- 5+ year experience from IBM Identity Management and Governance solutions
- 5+ year experience from SDI
- Proven ability to customize IBM Identity Management and Governance solutions in Danish
- Proven experience from keeping tailored educations/workshops from IBM Identity Management and Governance solutions in Danish
- IBM Identity and Access Management certifications
- IBM Workload Scheduler certification
- Ability to customize IBM Identity solutions
- Experience with relational databases DB2 and Oracle and SQL
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.