Salesforce Solution Architect
· Industry: Health Care
· Details: You will be responsible for designing and deployment of a new Salesforce platform that will be used by medical companies across the globe. You will be also leading a team of 3 developers through the build, test, and deployment phases.
· Location: Warsaw, Domaniewska 39A
· Business trips: 1 week per two months (after lockdown)
· Project language: English (required), Polish
· Remuneration: 160-200zł/h
· Project length: One year + extensions
· Start: 1st of August 2020
· Assignment type: B2B
· Leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases.
· Overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
· Design of enterprise-level Salesforce and related technology projects from inception through production support by user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies
· Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
· Strong level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds.
· Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
· Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
· Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc.
· Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
· Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
· Long-term cooperation.
· Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere
· Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
· Business trips
· Relocation package/internal reference bonus.
· Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport)
Czas trwania: Longterm
Lokalizacja: Warszawa, Poland
Wymagania: Przynajmniej 5 lat doświadczenia zawodowego w IT.
Typ projektu: Praca na zlecenie