For a financial client, we are looking for a Project Manager who can drive a project around investment portfolios.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working closely with Project Owners in Corporate Banking Development area.
The Corporate Banking area consist of highly skilled teams that manages and develops systems within the Investment Banking area.Typically interacting with highly skilled stakeholders.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to lead projects from Project Initiation to organizational implementation. Projects in Corporate Banking are characterized by high complexity, involvinging multiple systems and complex business areas along with interaction with various internal and external stakeholders. Competences:
- Senior Project Manager with experience from the Investment Banking industry
- You have solid project management experience and a successful track record of delivering projects on budget, time and scope
- You have experience from the banking industry or financial IT and have knowledge of business processes in Front, Middle or Back Office related to areas such as Derivatives, Risk, Securities Trading, Asset Management and Pension.
- You hold relevant master’s degree and theoretical knowledge on financial products, preferably with emphasis on securities
- You have knowledge of Corporate Banking Solutions (Preferably: FED system, Portman, Ideas)
- You speak English at a professional level, supplemented with good proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
- You hold IPMA B certification or another adequate project management certification
- You are Interested in and have knowledge about relevant regulation of investment portfolios and risk reporting.
- You have specific domain knowledge and experience of projects with investment portfolios & portfolio systems from the Danish banking sector.
31. December 2020
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.