- Type of position: DevOps Engineer (Mid/Senior)
- Location: Warsaw, Client's office, Mokotów NOW remotely
- Project language: Polish and English (B2 min.)
- Remuneration: Up to 140 zł/h (depending on your exp.)
This Client, a technology services company, provides innovative solutions in areas such as: Data Management, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Compliance.
Currently, to one of their teams, we are seeking a DevOps Enginner with an ability to read existing code, who is not afraid of challenges and working in an international environemnt.
As DevOps Engineer
you will be joining a development team tasked with the development for one of company's global clients of a cloud-based dedicated platform
built in microservice architecture and serving a few dozen countries the world over
On described above position you will be focusing on:
- Developing of the custom integration platform. The platform integrates MDM data with other client’s systems (AWS environment) and uses the following tech stack: Java, Apache Camel, Docker, Kafka, Mongo;
- Supporting Dev team in terms of components configuration and implementation
- Processesing automatization using Ansible and Docker
- Supporting open projects, collaborating with internal and external development teams, environment maintenance, problem diagnosis and resolution, running and validation of data exchange processes.
- Having a little bit more “Dev” than “Ops” background and at least 1+ year of experience working on DevOps position (Release Management, CI/CD)
- English Fluency (min. B2 level)
- Practical experience with container orchestration platforms, configuration management tools and Linux systems administration – services configuration and monitoring
- Experience of version control using GIT
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Bash, Groovy, Python, Ansible.
- Knowledge of Java, Docker, Kafka, MongoDB, Airflow, Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of CD process based on Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker Registry
- Work experience with cloud services (AWS)
- Working for this Client, will give you growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. This company mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Long-term cooperation on B2B contract.
- Opportunity to work in friendly, international atmosphere and opportunities for professional development.
- Co-financed benefit package (private healthcare, Multisport card).
- Prodata's occasional, integration events.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere in Mokotów.
- Free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
More “Dev” than “Ops” background and 1+ year of experience working in DevOps
Praca na zlecenie