For a financial client, we are looking for a Project Manger with experience from capital markets. Assigment:
The clien is looking for a Senior Project Manager who can drive a project to continue development of the client solutions.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working closely with Project Owners in Corporate Banking Development Area. The Corporate Banking area consist of highly skilled teams that manages and develops systems within the Investment Banking area.
The work environment is characterised by openness, commitment, delegated responsibility and team work. Typically interacting with highly skilled stakeholders.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to lead projects from Project Initiation to Organisational Implementation. Projects in Corporate Banking are characterised by high complexity, involving multiple systems and complex business areas along with interaction with various internal and external stakeholders. Competences:
- You have solid project management experience and a successful track record of delivering projects on budget, time and scope
- You have experience from the banking industry or financial IT and have knowledge of business processes in Front, Middle or Back Office related to areas knowledge of business processes in Front, Middle or Back Office related to areas such as Derivatives, Risk, Securities Trading, Asset Management and Pension
- You hold relevant master’s degree and theoretical knowledge on financial products, preferably with emphasis on securities
- You have knowledge of Corporate Banking Solutions (here on FED system, Portman, Ideas)
- You speak English at a professional level, supplemented with good proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
- You hold IPMA B certification or another adequate project management certification
- You are Interested in and have knowledge about relevant regulation, local as well as on European level.
31. december 2020
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.