Our client wants to implement knowledge management on a global setup.
The expected benefits are:
- to minimize the number of production hours lost by improving time to resolution and increasing first contact resolution
- to optimize the use of resources by improved proficiency, employee retention and satisfaction
- to enable self-service by improving End User success using self-help
- to build organisational learning by sharing actionable information and increased success of removing root causes
Today, different knowledge management setups are applied in a few regions. In the future, our client wants a robust structure for knowledge management that covers the global operations.
The current tools used are ServiceNow and ComAround. ServiceNow is the strategic tool that, in general, is used as the ticketing system worldwide.
The setup is a multi-supplier setup; first, second, and third level support are provided by a wide range of internal and external providers. The strategy is to simplify the supplier land-scape going forward.
Knowledge Management is one of several initiatives from a newly established global Service Desk & IT Support Product Area; the initiatives will be managed in parallel using Agile Framework that is based on SAFe®.
To prepare for the first Product Innovation of the (new) Knowledge Management initiative on behalf of the Product Owner role.
To ensure the logging of the initiative in the right formats, to prepare material that explains the initiative and the structures as needed.
To agree and define the collaboration needed with the ServiceNow team, and the work needed from the ServiceNow team. Requirements:
- The consultant must be Knowledge Management Certified. Preferred certification is Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS; previously known as Knowledge-Centered Support - a service delivery method that focuses on knowledge as a key asset of the organization implementing it)
- Proven record of Knowledgement Design & Implementation for a Global company (proven concept)
also preferebly experience with: Start:
3 months + extension
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.