The client is purchasing an IT application that will be the leading IT solution in the collaboration between the client and regional offices. The procurement of this application was finalized end of March 2019, where a Contract was signed with a vendor, who shall deliver the total Solution in 3 Major Releases first release to be submitted mid-2020, second release by the end of 2020 and third release mid-2021.
The IT application will potentially mean major changes in the day-to-day operation for the client when the application will be handed over to operations from the ongoing project , both in relation to the business, but also IT Services in terms of this application must be operated, contract must be maintained and managed and the implemented support systems and interfaces must be monitored and also operated.
To ensure the organizational readiness a senior consultant is requested to:
- Make an analysis/evaluation of what is potentially needed in the Organization to be able to operate and maintain the IT application going forward (e.g. processes, documentation, competences, organization etc.)
- Highlight the gaps of the expected setup vs the organization today
- Develop a report and a presentation for the Management as well as the stakeholders (Supervisory Board) who is the key stakeholder in terms of financial and strategic considerations and decision to be taken
- The Chief/Partner consultant will have to work closely together with the IT Services Manager and the project manager of the ongoing project, to fast understand the magnitude of the application and the potential impact on the organization.
- The Chief/Partner consultant is expected to manage the progress of the work and ensure that the expected information is collected, and the timelines respected although all people in the organization already have a very busy schedule.
- The Chief/Partner consultant can freely decide the methods used for developing the needed report and creating the presentation needed, but expectations should at all time be aligned with the management of the client organization.
The client expects the Chief/Partner consultant to :
- Have strong management competencies and with significant experience with IT transition projects -minimum 10 years.
- Have extensive experience with Stakeholder management in a complex and political organizational setup.
- Be very progress oriented, as the deadlines set forth will not be changed, and the handover process must be initiated as soon as possible.
- The client will weight positive if the consultant has more than 5 years of experience with transition of It applications and experience from It operation and maintenance within critical infrastructure organizations (Military, Energy, Transportation etc.)
- Fluent in English written and spoken, and preferably fluent in Danish as well.
6 months + option of 3 months
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.