For our client, an innovative company with great passion for sport and technique based in The Hague area, we are looking for a Medior Windows (C#/.NET) Developer who shares the same passion. Project description:
Our client is looking for a Medior Windows (C#/.NET) developer to expand the development team for the Training Apps. As a windows developer, you will be helping in the development of the client’s Desktop Apps, in all steps of the development process. You will be closely collaborating with the Product owner, desktop & mobile development team members, as well as other teams like marketing and support to implement features and align the way of working.
You are passionate about creating maintainable and highly scalable solutions that will enable client’s users to push their limits and become better athletes. What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver high quality features each sprint together with your team of developers, designers and testers.;
- Inspect your teams progress towards the sprint goals on a daily basis, and adapt if needed;
- Break-down and refine development work together with the Product Owner;
Who are you?
- Pro-actively address any issues or bugs, and solve these if prioritised.
We are looking for an experienced C#/.NET developer with a passion for cycling and sports. A team player with the drive and curiosity that will push our solutions forward. A developer who is passionate about creating maintainable solutions that will enable our users to push their limits and become better athletes. What do they offer you?
By joining the team we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on the current focus and future direction.
Of course they also offer you training opportunities, attention for personal development, a good salary and benefits tailored to your commitment and performance. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment. Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a C#/.NET developer;
- You have worked with WCF/ UWP projects and apps
- Experience with working in Agile teams;
- A continuous focus on improvements;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- To be able to explain complex technology matters in simple terminology;
Next to that, you have worked with: Interested?
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition.
Do you like to work in a sporty environment and help your end users to become better athletes? Do not hesitate to contact us: recruitment@prodataconsult with your CV and cover letter. Startdatum:
Den Haag, Netherlands
Min. 3 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.