Experienced Senior Microsoft or Java developer or Architect preferably with Cloud understanding who loves to deliver systems and frameworks where configuration and automation sometimes trumps development/coding time
You are a very skilled Developer and Architect, a developer by heart and fluent in programming language syntax. You like team work and are a good team player and want to join a strong team creating shared developer tools and shared platforms.
Cloud experience or knowledge about Cloud is preferred, the team is moving to Azure.
The vision for the team is to accelerate and improve business value delivered through all IT initiatives by:
- Providing and operating developer tools, frameworks, patterns and practices to be used across all Nordic application development teams
- Supporting the application development teams in adopting these to optimize efficiency, reuse, and collaboration
- Enabling true autonomy by giving development team pre-approved frameworks to work freely within
We deliver the developer tools, the shared framework, governance, and support to all the many Nordic initiatives and application development teams.
- Automation (tests, DevOps)
Personality and behavior:
- Team player who wants to share knowledge and learn more
- Tolerance for risk and rapid recovery rather that keeping everything stable and unchanged
- Automate everything mindset
- Lean mindset: optimize value stream, create flow, establish pull, seek perfection
Humility: More focus on team contributions than ego
Hunger: Always looking for more. More to do. More to learn. More responsibility.
Smarts: People knowledge. Aware of what happens in the team and how to deal with it to be effective
Why should you choose our team:
- Really capable team with agile mindset and high flow
- High profile project that will have high impact on the nordic organization
- High technical skills with automated testing and CI/CD
- Frontrunners in terms of full fledge DevOps
!! MUST HAVE: Own Microsoft Enterprise license!! Start:
End of 2020 + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.