For a financial client, we are looking for a Management Consultant for Office 365 strategy and implementation planning.
The consultant should be experienced in planning and estimating enterprise scale Office 365 platform and services maturations and implementations in connection with a strategy project, that will provide a roadmap for Office 365 services provided by the client to its customers.
- Shape and describe Office 365 roadmap initiatives based on experience and dialog with client team and customers about strategic business needs.
- Work with the client's infrastructure and business departments to solicit and describe key features of Office 365 roadmap elements as well as effort estimates and skills requirements to drive the implementations.
- Providing presentations to C-Suite colleagues and client representatives and writing relevant parts of the overall strategy document.
- Consulting with strategy team members and providing advice
The right candidate will have experience soliciting and translating client strategic business needs to high level specifications and plans for Office 365 maturation and implementations, preferably in the finance industry. Key focus is on Teams, PowerApps, SharePoint. Knowledgeable about Flow, Forms and other services in the Office 365 family.
- Professional Experience from defining and planning Office 365 Implementation projects with the technologies mentioned above.
- Experience in a business consulting environment - at least 5 years.
- Understanding of Office 365, Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange architectures.
- Project management savvy.
Higher education (computer science, economics, engineer, etc.)
- + 5 years of experience in consulting for Office 365 implementations in enterprises.
- Previous experience with implementations, preferably in the finance sector.
- Can communicate with stakeholders both at a strategic and an operational level.
- Good people skills. Can engage and motivate other members of the strategy team.
- Able to build professional relationships with customers.
- Excellent and professional communication skills in Danish and English, both verbal and in writing.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.