For a financial client, we are looking for a talented .NET Lead software Developer for the Derivatives & Risk department which creates and manages IT systems within Capital Markets and Investment banking.
The candidate will from day one be working on establishing a Data Hub for reference data and market data on the windows platform, which is cost efficient and independent of both systems and data vendors.
As a lead Software Developer, the candidate will be responsible for leading the entire software development process incl. managing near shore developers daily in close cooperation with a team in Ballerup. This includes: Acting as SCRUM Master, master Azure Development platform (TFS), clear communication and understanding business requirements. At the same time, the candidate will be expected to develop software code 80-90% of the time.
- 5+ years of experience with non-UI Backend Development in C#
- Expert in High Performance and Multi-Thread development
- Experience with low latency, high throughput programs
- Experience with leading/training team members
- Experience with Azure DevOps build & deployment environment
- Experience with agile/SCRUM development and will be able to be self-driven on a daily basis.
- Experience in developing highly scalable and available web services and APIs, particularly with distributed, event based and/or highly-parallel processing systems.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of OO principles and implementation
- Ability to follow-up and be self-driven and motivated
- Ability to deliver high quality code
- Ability to implement and maintain high performance services.
2-3 business trips to colleagues in Poland must be expected throughout the 6 months Start:
6 Months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.