The task is to become part of an implementation and operations project of the next phase of our data driven mission and drive systems and process design of our data platform. The role of the data science/cloud architect is to become formal owner of the platform design incl. product choices, process design, information security design etc.
With reference to the project lead and product owner, the data science/cloud architect will be a part of a 5 person strong developer team working on both data integrations, platform development and operations. The team is set up as a virtual team, to begin with as external consultants, but later, a full time internal staff. The methodology used is primarily DevOps with a large mandate to make decisions within the team.
During this project, the platform will transition into a 24/7 system with SLA’s and a strong security framework, while all being built on cloud services, preferably Microsoft Azure services and/or Open Source software. The architecture, docu-mentation and most likely also software will be published as open source upon project completion.
Data Science/Cloud architect profile:
- At least 5 years of experience working as architect (solutions or enterprise)
- Experience with data platforms and/or data broker systems design development
- Strong background within data science and/or data engineering and/or data management
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud based data integrations, access and data science sys-tems/platforms
- Fluency in oral and written English is needed as all documentation and meetings is in English
- Competences in written and oral Danish is a benefit, but not a prerequisite
- Easy going personality with strong people skills is a prerequisite
- A strong sense of ownership and determination in the task is needed
- Good communication skills both in informal and formal settings is a prerequisite
- Strong skills in documentation is a prerequisite
26.06.2020, 3 days a week
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.