IT Management (IT strategy and planning, IT cost analysis, vendor selection). The position holder will work on establishing the user requirements and present possible system solutions.
Revisit current SoD scope that was implemented in 2010 to include all SAP modules (today only SAP FI).
We are looking for a system handling our SAP accesses identified with SoD risk and/or being a critical access, central administration and annual reviews, conflict mitigations and reporting, internal control and monitoring our internal control set-up. We have around 30.000 SAP users and approx. 1/3 of them have accesses identified as SoD and/or critical.
The position – Consultant:
- The position holder will work on establishing the user requirements and present possible system solutions.
- The consultant will work on a daily basis with the SOD2020 Project Manager and project team and Sarbox risk adviser as well as IT representatives.
- You will be end-to-end responsible for own deliveries with minimal supervision but frequent daily communication with the PM and with the teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience of segregation of duties within user access.
- Experience with GRC/SOD systems and implementation in large companies.
- A drive to take responsibility for agreed deliverables An Agile mindset.
Risk and segregation of duties for SAP user access. Start:
2nd of December
28th of February
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.