For a large international industrial group, we are looking for a proactive and analytical Fullstack Java developer with experience in GCP to strengthen the team working on the client's landing page. About the role:
The consultant should take a key role in the product development, and will also be responsible for developing a complete Single Page Application including the backend on Google. He or she should also function as a SME for platform frameworks and components, and contribute in developing Solution Architecture patterns and principles.
The project is 100 % onsite at Lysaker, close to Oslo. Competence requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience with Fullstack software development including information security. Preferable from cloud developments on Google Cloud Platform.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of all parts of Cloud development.
- Solid experience with Google Cloud Platform technology stack and key services.
- Good knowledge of Apigee.
Other relevant tools / tehcnologies:
- Ability to capture and translate functional requirements into technical requirements and architectural designs.
- Relational databases and No SQL databases
Language requirements: Scandinavian
- GitHub/BitBucket/Visual Studio Team Services
The consultant should have good communication skills both written and oral, and be fluent in either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
6 months (+ option for extension)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.