The purpose of the project is to standardize and globalize current services (Service Desk) that are fragmented by geography, organization, suppliers, technologies, data, and tools.
The goal is a SPOC (single-point-of-contact) with seamless services for the end-users delivered by one global organization.
The position holder will be working as PMO lead which is an assisting role to the project manager and could include any area within project management, such as:
- Manage repositories and registers with information, e.g., for risk, issues, dependencies, assumptions, actions, service desk and IT support information, statistics, lessons learned, communication plan, project deliverables, plan/progress, project finance, and change control
- Key role in establishing and operating an Agile project
- Built and refine presentations in PowerPoint
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings
- Supplier and team communication
Strong PMO lead with knowledge and experience
- Service Desk and IT Support
- Working with the MS office collaboration platform
- Working with the MS office suite
- Basic training in Agile work processes, preferable the SAFe framework
Further requirements are:
- A drive to take responsibility as PMO lead to establish, optimize and operate the supporting project management processes needed
- An Agile mindset. The project aims for an agile work process
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.