To one of our clients we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager.
The customer is executing a divestment of Radius, B2C and through a large program. With reference to the program manager, this Senior Project Manager will support the execution from within the receiving organization, working closely with the Program Manager as well as IT and business management in the organization.
You will cooperate with an army of projects managers/projects, subcontractors and coordinate desiderables to the receiving organization while obtaining business decisions and communicating business interests of the RBC organization that in itself includes several commercial and legal entities.
Requirements:* Experience with large transition projects including "lift-and-shift" on IT infrastructure and applications - including commercial aspects
- Very structured person with strong emphasis on clear project organizing, project excellence and governance
- Excellent, impactful and to-the-point communication
- Stake holder management talent above and beyond the ordinary to navigate internal and external stakeholders in large numbers
- Strong technical flair and insight
- Skilled in establishing, navigating and followup on complex and detailed project plans whether executed by your selves or through other projects/project managers
- Absolutely fluent in both Danish and English - verbal and in writing
- Experience with OT systems and projects
- Experience with SAP project execution
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.