of the Project is to standardise and globalise current services that are fragmented by geography, organisation, suppliers, technologies, data, and tools.
The goal is a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) with seamless services for the end-users delivered by one global organisation.
The project is about to conclude an RFI and to begin an RFP process.
This request covers the RFP phase, an extension to cover transition, and transformation phases is expected.
The consultant will be responsible
- The overall technical solution for the future Global Service Desk and IT Support
- Requirements related to the technologies and tools (a list of 20+)
- Requirements related to the data
- Non-functional requirements
- Coordination and alignment with architects or owners of technologies, tools, and data.
- The technical solution documentation Requirements to external consultants
- Strong knowledge of application and data architecture
- Strong knowledge of system integration
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure requirements
- Expertise in workflows, data flows and data management
- Expertise in documenting architecture, system integration, requirements, data flows, and data management
- Knowledge of incident, problem and change management processes (ITIL)
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Basic training in Agile work processes, preferable the SAFe framework
Further requirements are:
- A drive to take responsibility as solution architect in a pro-active manner within the project setting, towards the global organization, and global suppliers
- An Agile mindset. The project aims for an agile work process
6 months (20 hrs a week)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.