Development of a new member APP to highlight the value of membership and increase the use of membership benefits.
You will be part of a team responsible for APP back-end services development based on the Azure platform. The project team is made up of developers with skills in front and backend development, UX and conceptualisation. The mobilization of the build phase takes place in September and will be well underway at the beginning of October. The first release is set for end-November with several releases in the pipeline for 2020.
Some "discovery" is expected in the construction phase that will be run in agile sprints. You have to run your tasks very independently, but there will be ample opportunity for sparring with the other skilled project participants. We have great emphasis on the importance of knowledge sharing, a solution-oriented approach to the tasks and an open, informal direct approach where the mood is high and everyday life is characterized by the fact that we are set in the world to deliver a good product.
To be successful in the consulting position, it is important that you
- Hava a "go get" and "can do" attitude that gets things off the ramp
- You are self-motivated and take on both responsibility and ownership of tasks
- You are proactive and involved in your way of solving challenges
- You are good at creating relationships and work constructively with other professions
- You are constructive, solution-oriented and think business into your problem solving
Technologies in order of priority:
- Azure functions (must be sharp on dependency injection, in / output bindings, logging)
- API management (policies, versioning, OAuth, products, subscriptions and logging with application
- Cosmos db, data modeling of document databases (not relational database)
- C # with .net core 2.2 (not standard .net)
- Xunit (for automated tests)
1st october or earlier
2-3 Months + option
Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.