For a client in the energy sector, we are looking for an IAM Consultant for Tender support. Description
Facilitate data gathering, counseling and documentation of:
- High-level process modelling and descriptions
- Master data and master data management
- Write or provide architectural chapters
- Review tender material – align to the clients requirements
- Quality assurance in general
The Consultant must have broad IAM experience in describing an IGA framework and governance structure, incl. master data governance.
- Must be fluent in Danish and English, both in speech and writing.
- Must be experienced in using BPNM
- Must also have experience in creating target architecture and working with defining and describing master data
- The Consultant must be experienced in writing tender material and have a broad IAM architectural experience in describing the architectural related chapters (wording, diagrams, flowcharts etc.)
- The Consultant must create a full governance structure and description regarding the IGA implementation
The Consultant is responsible for the entire process (planning, data gathering, workshops with relevant parties, creating the process descriptions etc.). The descriptions include as-is and to-be scenarios and are to be included in the change management deliveries.
The high-level process modelling must be done using BPNM.
To ensure full automated workflows master data is a central part of the IGA implementation. The Consultant is to facilitate the process of determining and describing the critical master data, including high-level documentation of the data integrations. Note: Part time 50% Start:
31. December 2019
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.