In this role, you will lead together with the rest of the team our journey towards the Cloud, building an infrastructure framework to accelerate our development velocity.
You will influence and guide the transformation of our software development lifecycle for production services. A detail oriented perfectionist will be highly successful in this role.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for:
- Designing and implementing systems, tools and infrastructure to provide fast and
relevant feedback to developers.
- Enhancing/restructuring builds to increase the velocity of the build process and
improve code sharing capabilities.
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, Deployment, Delivery and the DevOps culture
- Proficient in Python and other scripting languages
- Extensive experience working with Build/Release frameworks (Gradle/Maven/Jenkins/Artifactory/Git)
- Experience with Configuration Management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt)
- Extensive experience with Containers and Cloud technology at production scale (Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Deep understanding of UNIX/Linux
Additional Requirements/Desirable Qualifications:
- Software Development Experience
- Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, Go, Bash)
- Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark)
- Exposure to a range of build technologies (CMake, Pants, NPM, XCode)
- Operations/SRE Tools (Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, HAProxy)
Experience: 5+ years
long term assignment starting with 6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.