In close collaboration with the business Project Manager, the consultant will work out the change management and communication strategy and implement it together with the PM, and in collaboration with impacted users and organization.
The Change Management Lead will be an integral part of the customers team and will be deployed on various functional tasks; writing and communicating engaging vision statements, change impact assessment, creating change management plans, facilitation of workshops with Line of Business and vendors and in general facilitating driving the change successful through in the business.
The IT system being implemented will be a standard, SaaS solution and many changes to organization and processes are expected. Some level of resistance must be expected and overcome.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
The Labelling End2End would like to hire a consultant with proven experience in the following (prioritized):
- Proven track-record as change leader in global organization + 5 years experienced
- Ability to grasp complex process and organizational changes and present to stakeholders in simple and transparent way
- Experience in building strong visions, readiness for change in an organization, dealing with resistance, people focused engagement
- Experience in change management in an agile setting, with iterative system configuration and deployment to users
- Knowledge of communication tools and their suitability for different communication tasks
- Ability to work closely together with stakeholders and team
- Knowledge of Structured content creation and governance
Area of Copenhagen
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.