The IT Infrastructure department consists of 109 employees and its overall purpose is to design, build and maintain the administrative systems and underlying infrastructure that supports our business applications.
As a person you are ready to work in a change-driven organization and capable of adapting to new procedures and conditions whenever needed.
You thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with many different stakeholders. You hold strong structural skills combined with the ability to maintain an overview of many ongoing tasks at the same time.
You are highly focused, driven and with positive energy and can-do-attitude.
The ability to communicate and engage with employees and managers at all levels, across cultures and across organizational units is also part of your profile.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following professional competencies:
- Experienced Agile Coach with SAFe experience with the ability to lead program level execution (proven experience leading scrum of scrum type work practices and\or certified release train engineer)
- 7+ years’ experience in delivery type roles (project\program manager, scrum master, Agile Coach, release train engineer)
- Proactive from the get go and comfortable navigating an organization with minimal direction
- Keen interest or working as change agent (motivate and inspire people to work agile)
- Good motivator and experience in mentoring teams to achieve ambitious goals
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You possess good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Be outgoing to create strong working relationships to enable timely outcome
13th of May
Nine months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.