The Enterprise Data Warehouse infrastructure is based upon Microsoft SQL Server and use technologies such as BIML and T4-Templating for fast ETL developments.
Technologies such as Profisee os also used to develop leading master data management solutions.
We are looking for an open-minded and analytical Corporate Business Intelligence Consultant who enjoys hands-on work.
You will be part of a highly ambitious team responsible for successful BI solutions, Data Integration, Data
Warehousing, Master Data, Reporting & Analysis and Performance Management.
As Senior Data Systems Engineer, you will get a unique opportunity to work for a global company where the results of your efforts will be visible across the organisation.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop data flows within an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment.
- Design and develop metadata-driven ETL and data management solutions.
- Design and develop solutions within a Master Data Management environment.
- Maintain architecural integrity of various data systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
Strong performer with a technical background
- We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about conceptualise a business requirement into a technical specification.
- You are well-structured with strong analytical skills and have the ability to work on multiple tasks within a short timeframe.
- We expect you to have a natural interest in data and know-how to obtain, integrate and analyze data as well as being able to quickly get familiar with the business and technical issues.
- It is key that you are self-motivated, flexible and a quick learner who enjoys developing skills within new technologies.
- In the Business team we are dependant on good working relationships so being a teamplayer who enjoys being part of a team is also vital for the position.
- It is a requirement that you hold a University Degree within Software Development and Technology either as a recently graduated or having a few years of work experience with Data Warehouse and SQL related solutions.
- We expect you have indepth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Queries and that you understand Ralph Kimball methodologies.
- We asume that you have good understanding of online analytical processing and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework and a solid background in Data Warehouse design.
- As you will be working with users across the world it is vital that you are fluent in written and oral English.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.