Our customer is aiming for improved information quality, effective utilization of resources, reduces complexity and cost. In order to achieve this, they are building a new datawarehouse solution.
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to assist on projects, supporting our BI & Analytics strategy.
IT Business Analyst must be experience in business requirements and how to translate this into IT-requirements.
IT Business Analyst will assist the business users and BI/Enterprise Architects in defining functional specification. And will act in the crossfield between IT and Business.
The IT Business Analyst will specific be responsible for driving the requirement elicitation process and supporting the business in creating the business case.
- Clarification of requirements (High-level)
- Classification of need to have and nice to have as well as impact vs. effort
- Alignment to the customers strategies with illustration of gaps
- Examine the complexity of the first draft solutions including where it would be possible to start up MVP (minimum viable product)
- Strong communicative skills
- Self-managing – proactive and dependency-aware
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Experience with BI solutions and/or Business processes is preferable.
18th of March 2019
Rest of year
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.