We are looking for an internal Sourcing Specialist with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role within recruitment of freelance IT-consultants. We prefer you to have:
- good knowledge within recruitment
- experience working in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- a strong discipline of working with data
- native communication skills in Danish and professional communication skills in English.
Are you passionate about IT recruitment and do you thrive in an environment characterized by continuous growth? If so; you might find ProData Consult as a great platform to learn even more and develop yourself within your own field of competences such as gaining knowledge and practical expertise within recruitment of IT-freelance consultants. We are one of the largest providers of IT- and Business Consultants with a turnover of approx. DKK 1 billion. Being able to keep growing, we need to have the strongest teams within our internal departments, where The Sourcing Departments is the center of the Recruitment process. Your primary function:
- Headhunt new relevant Consultants to the Danish database
- Update the database with data from new relevant Consultants through verbal dialogue over the phone and face-to-face interviews
- Pre-screen the Consultants over the phone
- Participate in matching Consultants to assignments through search
- Create a ProData CV through verbal dialogue with the Consultants
We offer you
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects to support continued growth in ProData Consult.
an exciting job where the tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious organization and a flat structure. As a group we stand together, and we conduct many social activities such as Friday Mingle, international traveling regarding our Strategy Tour, joint breakfast every Friday and probably the best coffee in Hvidovre. We are very proud of
our teams and combination of employees. We value diversity and appreciate sharing knowledge across the organization, so we can grow individually and professionally. We hire people with passion and engagement that are motivated and contribute to our values and diplomatic culture. Maja Jønsson, Sourcing Specialist, ProData Consult HQ says:
“I felt like part of the team from day one in the ProData Consult, Back Office. Such a dynamic, fun and yet highly productive work environment is not a given. It is the result of great knowledge and effort when composing teams both in terms of experience and personality. ProData Consult have a great amount of trust in their staff, which enabled me to work independently early in my employment. I have always believed and experienced that success comes from risk taking or even failure, so it is uplifting that ProData Consult grants this opportunity to its employees”. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application to email@example.com Start: