One of our clients within the energy sector have asked for our professional assistance to locate and validate a IT Production Manager/Supervisor.
The consultant will be part of the IT Operation Team
covering; system installation, administration, problem resolution, help-desk, user support, upgrades, moves and changes etc. Highlighs/activity:
- Provide high quality, cost-effective, customer-focused support and operations for Windows, Unix & Linux based systems.
- Coordinate Data Center Management
- Provide and support high quality, cost-effective, reliable and resilient Local Area Networks for computing and digital control systems at several locations.
- Provide and support high quality, cost effective, reliable and resilient Network Security infrastructures and services ( firewalls preventing any intrusion).
- Providing a high level support and evolution to ensure a sound IT & Telecom infrastructure,
- Contribute with standardization of IT activities, processes and Best Practices.
- Review SLA and re-negotiate contracts
- Higher education within Information Systems (IS)
- 10 Years experience from IT projects
- Experience with managing comlex IS projects
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, thank you. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.