For an IT Service provider, we are looking for a Solution Architect. Job Function
You will conduct technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of moderately complex hosting/configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional.
You will create application architectures and populates an application host/configuration matrices with appropriate strategy, timelines, and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
You will coordinates with application developers, managers and customer application experts to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product features and to communicate architectural designs and standards.
You will design application modules that work together to produce a desired product and which ensures that completed modules provide the functionality described by application experts and to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
You will plans technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements and lead the transition from application development to support to ensure that appropriate support is available to the client in a timely and efficient manner.
You will perform high-level analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
You will works with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications into the client's products and ensure that applications are in accordance with the client's product standards and guidelines.
You will work with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction are met with the product.
As Solution Architect you provide the architectural ownership with one or more workstreams of architectural oversight for the development of moderately complex new and/or enhanced applications or products and Integrates components built by application developers and/or programmers as needed. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Eight or more years of application architecture and/or product development experience
- Experience working with software systems, applications and network markets
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies and company software and hardware products
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and
- Experience working with mainframes, scheduling software, and other related technologies
- Experience working with software development life cycle
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, vendors, business unit personnel, support personnel, application development personnel and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, coordination and testing of applications
- Good skills in application administration, design and architecture
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Danish (both written and oral) is a must and good English skills.
25. February 2019
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.