We are looking for a Digital Marketing Employee with an open mindset, who is motivated by a diverse role for our Marketing Department. We prefer you to have:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant education within Marketing, Communication or other fields related to this
- A natural flair for working with any kind of written text
- A technical understanding and experience working with SoMe-toolboxes, online advertising, search and analysis like Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO
- Strong translation skills (Danish/English – English/Danish)
- Some experience working within B2B
- Native communication skills in Danish and professional in English.
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and do you want to learn even more? Do you thrive in an environment characterized by continues growth? If so; you might find ProData Consult as a great platform to develop yourself within your own field of competences such as gaining knowledge and practical expertise.
You will get to work closely with 3 colleagues and referrer to the Marketing Manager. We are one of the largest providers of IT- and Business Consultants with a turnover of approx. DKK 1 billion and with activities in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Poland and The Netherlands. ProData Consult is owned by Polaris Private Equity ranked as the best Private Equity house in Denmark. Being able to keep growing, we need to have the strongest teams, where Marketing is an important department reaching our high ambitions. Your primary function:
- Responsible for content production– especially in writing
- Participate in the development and operation of digital campaigns
- Maintain and develop our presence on Social Media at Group level
- Develop and improve marketing automation efforts
- Participate in creating new texts for our website including SEO optimization
We offer you
- Participate in setting up and executing events
an exciting opportunity, where the tone is informal, and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. The opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious organization and a flat structure. As a group we are close, and we conduct many social activities such as Friday Mingle, international traveling regarding our Strategy Tour, joint breakfast every Friday and probably the best coffee in Hvidovre. We are very proud of
our teams and combination of employees. We value diversity and appreciate sharing knowledge across the organization, so we can grow professionally and privately. We hire people with passion and engagement who are motivated and contribute to our values and diplomatic culture. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application in English or Danish to email@example.com Start: