You are a developer with a full stack foundation based on .NET passionate about Angular, HTML and C#, with a strong desire to use it in an Agile environment to quickly solve problems for are whole Group. Being a Microsoft Silver partner, you will work with existing and new products based on a development stack of:
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 and .NET Core 2.1.
Join our IT Development Team charged with innovating and developing ProData Business functions encompassing the maintenance of existing systems and development of new functionalities for our whole Group.
As we are growing and about to launch major upgrades of our technology, you can be part of developing the new best practice for a clean architecture as we go forward developing the internal systems and websites of ProData Consult. These are being used every day by hundreds of employees, thousands of consultants and many of our clients. And besides totally new developments, we got a long list of new ideas and feature requests just waiting for a developer to research and implement, including preparations for moving into the cloud. The person who would find her/himself successful in ProData Consult would be somehow matching these:
- Your background being educated or autodidact are not core! However your own developed products within fullstack competences are! Such as your ability to communicate, oral and written in English fluently.
- You are truly passionate for fullstack development and disciplined about the products that you deliver.
- We expect you to be open and curious, accountable and a healthy perfectionist.
- It is important that you are a team player and pursue a common goal where knowledge sharing and helpfulness are fundamental values that you also value and offer.
You will work closely together with the two senior developers and one junior in our HQ, Hvidovre and new developers in Poland. Your will be part of transitioning us from working in silos into establishing teams that can work fluidly together, giving ProData Consult the technological support and flexibility needed to stay in the lead of our business. ProData Consult offers:
An exciting job where the tone is informal and the form of cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. Here you have the opportunity to work independently, but also in cooperation with friendly and committed colleagues, an ambitious business and a flat structure. Interested?
We conduct ongoing interviews, so please send your CV and application to email@example.com Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.