For one of our clients we are looking for an Infrastructure Manager:
The Nordic Regional Security Coordinator (RSC) is the joint office for the four electricity Transmission System Operators (TSOs) in the Nordic region. The aim for the Nordic RSC is to support the national TSOs in maintaining the operational security of the power systems across Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
To support the services within the RSC and the integrations towards TSOs, power exchanges (PXs), and Pan-European services, RSC is building and maintaining the IT Infrastructure that shall hold a suite of dedicated internal applications. Some of these are interim solutions while others are lasting solutions.
For the general internal design and setup of the infrastructure, the RSC is in need of a senior Infrastructure Manager to continue the work with building, maintaining and documenting the Infrastructure environment.
In addition, there is a need to support and prepare the operational team at the Hosting TSO and the external IT platform vender, and act as third level support for a given period. The Infrastructure Manager will work with, and report to RSC IT Lead.
The person will also be engaged in communication with business owners and other IT personnel, assisting in interpreting the infrastructure requirements from the TSOs and designing the solution architecture that complies with the requirements.
- Experience in design and setup of enterprise infrastructure
- Experience in communication with business owners
- Experience in communication with IT personnel
- Subject Matter expert on the following technologies
- Windows based technologies
- On premise Cloud server solutions
- Multifactor authentication
- Passionate and solution oriented
- Thrive in a vibrant or volatile working environment where tasks cannot always be planned for a longer period
- Good communicator in English
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.