For a financial client, we are looking for an experienced Epic owner for the program "Anti-Money Laundering & Kundedata" (AML og kundedata).
The Epic owner shall lead the program regarding correct storage and deletion of customer data in relation to the GDPR regulations.
The Epic owner will be responsible for i.e. covering requirements in cooperation with our customers (banks), lead the development proces in house in cooperation with the development departments (Agile Release Trains), reporting, economy, follow up etc.
You are an exeperienced Epic owner with well developed "classic" project manager skills.
Great overview and good communication skills are required (both orally and in writing), as there will be significant contact both internally to the development teams, to the management and externally to the participating banks.
- A strong and persistent personality
- Facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Knowledge of the framework Safe is an advantage.
- Experience with the use of Jira will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading complex data driven implementations
- Knowledge of the financial sector would be an advantage.
- Knowlegde of the GDPR regulations will be an advantage.
22. October 2018
20. December 2019
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.