We are looking for an experienced administrative profile - with a responsible and resourceful personality ensuring effective Office Management but also a profile who has an ambition to work with recruitment within IT.
We prefer you to:
- Have at least 6-12 month of experience working as a receptionist, office coordination/office management or the like.
- Have excellent writing and oral skills with in the Swedish -and English language
- Have some knowledge with in working with recruitment or at least an ambition to do so and learn how to.
- If you have knowledge within IT; it is preferable however the interest for the segment is a plus either way.
- Solid experience working in Microsoft Office and experience working with CRM systems
Your profile should besides from other great qualities be:
- Proactive and energetic such as being able to keep calm in challenged situations
- Structured with the ability to prioritize
- Confident communicator with a strong situational awareness
- Last, but not least have strong interpersonal skills and easily get along with other people.
ProData Consult is located in Solna within relatively new and neat premises. We are in a need for a new Office Manager to ensure that the office stays neat and the main office telephone is answered by a welcoming voice such as guest’s are taking good care of.
Office Management is a 50% role and therefor it is a combined role with the responsibilities that also lies in supporting recruitment of IT-Experts. This is a great opportunity to learn and train to be a great Sourcing Specialist and especially to work with people supporting them in creating CV’s for client presentation such as hunting for the right candidates to build an even stronger internal database.
Description of the Office Management tasks:
- Responsible for the daily uphold of the office (kitchen, coffee machine, ordering commodities and office materials)
- Responsible for service agreements within cleaning etc.
- First point of contact in relation to incoming calls, mails and visitors
- Coordination and preparations in relation to meetings
- Collection, registration and reporting of receipts to Head Quarter bookkeeping
- Registration of employee holiday and sick reports to Head Quarter bookkeeping
- Administration in relation to HR matters reporting to Head Quarter HR Manager
Description of the Sourcing Assistant tasks:
- Update the database with new relevant consultants
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects to support continued growth in ProData Consult
- Search for the matching consultants in the database and LinkedIn
- Pre-screen the consultants over the phone and match the consultants with the assignment
- Process applicators in our internal system and create a ProData CV in cooperation with the Consultant
- Coordinate and scheduling for Client/Consultant meetings
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal, and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will get a solid training in the processes, systems and assignments. We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team in Sweden with 6 colleagues placed in Solna, Malmö and Finland. Your workplace will Vretenvägen 2, 171 54 Solna, Sverige.
Questions are addressed to HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm in Denmark.
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
The startup of the position is expected when we find the right candidate.
You can find more information about us at our website here www. Prodataconsult.se Start:
Fixed Employment internal organization
Min. 6 - 12 month of experience working as a Receptionist or the like.