For one of our clients we are looking for an EDI Consultant to join their team in a Release train/Program.
The train (program) is responsible for all technologies and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. The train has 4 teams and one of them is responsible for all integration to PX5 and EDI.
They need a Value driven EDI Consultant, who takes charge with high focus on alignment with the Business regarding EDI requirements
The main task for the consultant is to bring continuous value to the business with solid business understanding, and to develop, drive and lead the implementation of the clients EDI strategies together with colleagues. The objective is to ensure the client has appropriate and top-class EDI and interface solutions and processes that match present and future business needs.
- Create solution design, estimation
- Implement the solution incl. test with the customers
- Develop and expand the relations to customers and vendors and getting familiarized with their needs and requirements
- Ensure enhancements for existing solutions and adjustments
- Secure ongoing problem solving
- 2nd level application support
- Facilitate training and provide supplementary tools to the entire organization
- Create technical design documentation
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members
- Participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
The client is working with the SAFe framework set up and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile.
- Problem solver with deep technical insight
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an EDI Consultant
- Experience with XML, FTP, AS2 and formats and methods like EDIFACT, ANSI, OIOUBL and TRADACOM, preferably from employment in the retail or logistics line of business.
- Mastering a broad range of expertise such as to read and validate logical maps, understand the business process and collect and analyze business and technical requirements.
- Experience with SAP and SAP IDOC or similar ERP systems, will be a major advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the will and ability to handle many outsourcing partners
- Thriving in a highly specialized working environment, comfortable solving even tricky and critical problems
- Service minded and not giving up until the right solution is found
- Able to design the solution “just right”, not too complex and not too simple.
- Strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Some travel activities are expected
6 month + 6 month option
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.