Client is looking into updating its global print setup. The current platform for printing is a Ricoh solution, with an Equitrac “follow you”, established back in time. It also includes various accounting and other admin features.
The print solution is global and spans all centrally managed printing areas in one solution.
The print services are divided into a number of categories, that are all following the same logic (even if areas are configured differently):
- Client Workstations (Office print)
- SAP Business Critical print
The service also includes a scan solution.
Reflecting that the global print solution – from a user and admin perspective - is one platform, serving all print needs of client.
The client is present at more than 150 locations around the globe, and Printers/scanners attached to the solution are likewise accessible globally. The number of printers is counted in thousands – primarily concentrated in the major countries, but all locations are a part of the solution
Since the global printing solution was established, many changes have been made in both technologies and business needs - and client wants to investigate what leading providers of a complete “Managed Print Solutions” can offer.
In addition to updating its current solution – and benefitting from any later added functionality – the following areas are of interest (not prioritized):
- Cloud based print services capabilities
- Gdpr and any other relevant juridical aspects
- Mobile print and support for mobile workers
- Scanning/workflow capabilities
- Economic/environmental sustainable print operations capabilities
- Handling of Time critical printing
- Reporting and predictive features
- Relevant references (companies similar to the client)
- Dependencies for device brands
- Any area you see relevant for the client to be interested in
Client is NOT planning to look into (at this point) the following:
- NOT looking to replace/renew any printers, scanners, multifunction printer or any agreement related to that.
- Certain print types that, due to its nature, is handled outside of the common Print setup.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.